CANCILATION & REFUND
- Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid services.
- Any one time charges paid to Lalat Internet Service Regional Partners at the time of installation are non refundable.
- Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
- Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
- There is a refundable security deposit of Rs.2000 for ONU device charged additionally.
- Interest free security deposit to be refunded after return of assets in the same condition at the time of receipt, will be processed within 30 days of acceptance of Optical Network Unit (ONU) by Lalat Internet Service
- Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account / wallet linked to the phone number registered with Lalat Internet Service. No other bank account to be used for refunds. Cash and Cheque not to be used for customer refund.